We know you have options when it comes to choosing your after care garments. We appreciate that you are considering SOFTEE®. All SOFTEE® styles are original designs by our founder Linda Jackson. The following unique details are created with the thoughtfulness and concern of a breast cancer survivor. You can trust the comforting SOFTEE® garments to meet all of your post-surgical needs.
- STEP-IN CONVENIENCE: When raising the arms may be difficult the stretch lace straps allow for 'step into and pull up' convenience. Easily slips off the shoulders for undressing or doctor examinations.
- UNIQUE ROO POCKET: Our discreet inside Roo pocket will hold up to 4 drain bulbs. It also lies flat and comfortable when not being used. It’s easy to get to and comfortable to use.
- LATEX FREE and HYPOALLERGENIC: All fabric, threads, elastics and stretch lace are 100% latex free making our garments the ideal choice for those with latex allergies or skin sensitivity.
- PREWASHED: Ready to wear, no shrinkage to worry about. All harsh chemicals have been removed. Size and shape always stay true with poly/cotton memory fabric.
- SECURE FIT AND EASY SIZING: Designed to fit snug like a gentle hug to prevent shifting or rubbing. Provides assurance that breast forms remain close to the body and are secure during movement or activity. All SOFTEE® camisoles are available in sizes Petite through XXLarge. Each size accommodates a wide variety of body shapes. We also require no fitting in advance and have easy to use sizing charts.
- FUNCTIONAL CHOICES: Choose the SOFTEE® style which best meets your comfort and individual needs. The SOFTEE® Vee and The SOFTEE® Roo Recovery Camisole. When visiting our Shop SOFTEE® page, you can look for the pink dot letters to determine which product is best for the recovery stage you are at.
- INSURANCE AND MEDICARE REIMBUSRABLE: All SOFTEE® products are covered by Medicare and many other insurance companies. Check your local Medicare or your personal insurance benefits.
- MADE IN THE USA: Handmade with special attention to detail, all SOFTEE® garments and their components are manufactured entirely in the United States.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Since 1990 the SOFTEE® has been helping women through recovery and beyond. You can count on our superior garments for a lifetime of comfort and confidence. If it doesn't say SOFTEE® you can be sure it isn't!
- PHYSICIAN AND SURGEON RECOMMENDED: The SOFTEE® products continue to be the most recognized, recommended, prescribed and preferred prosthetic garments in the post mastectomy marketplace. Read what healthcare professionals say about the SOFTEE®.
- SOFTEE ® products are also ideal for:
Leisure Elderly Radiation Disabled Lymphedma Thoracic surgery Osteoporosis Shingles Arthritis Skin sensitivity